Wednesday 22 June 2011

I'm Back!

OK.

It's been about a year now since I last blogged. I can't promise daily updates (work has been and remains hellish) but I'm going to try and resurrect this blog.

I'm going to stick to much the same topics as before:


  • Ridiculous government decisions, particularly on spending or defence,

  • Piss poor reporting in the media,

  • Bloody awful jokes,

  • and a few articles that are mainly aimed at winding someone up.
Why did I stop writing? Well, the election was won/lost simultaneously and it wasn't just as much fun laying into the Tories as it was Labour. I think that's why a lot of the right leaning bloggers faded gently over the last year.

Well, I re-read some of my old posts a few weeks back and rather enjoyed them. I also enjoyed writing them at the time, so I'm going to try and make a bit more time to re-start blogging.

Hope you enjoy the up-coming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment